As an equipment business that also runs cafes, we are well positioned to offer professional training courses to businesses looking to improve or advance their understanding of high grade coffee. This includes barista, latte art and filter coffee training.
Our showroom and training facility is fully kitted out with the latest equipment and hosted by a group of highly skilled baristas, providing both group and one-on-one training sessions as required.
We hold a range of high end commercial coffee equipment from leading manufacturers La Marzocco, Conti, Rocket, Mahlkonig, Victoria Arduino, oHaus and Fiorenzato. This includes:
||- Conti X-One TCI - Auto 2-Group
- La Marzocco Linea PB - Auto 2-Group
- Rocket Boxer - Auto 1-Group
- Rocket Boxer - Auto 2-Group
|Grinders & Scales
||- Mahlkonig K30 Vario On-Demand Grinder
- Victoria Arduino - Mythos One On-Demand Grinder
- Fiorenzato F64E - On-Demand Grinder
- oHaus Navigator - precision scales x 2
Who’s it for?
The facility is designed for a range of customers including:
- Cafes, bars and restaurants looking to improve their current coffee quality.
- New start-ups looking to gain a grounding in coffee quality and skills.
- Baristas looking to refresh their skills.
- People looking to get into the coffee industry as a barista.
The facility has the space to accommodate up to 5 people at a time. This gives all attendees the chance to get a good level of time on equipment and with the trainers.
For enquiries please call 0131 656 9565 or fill out our trade enquiry form below.