Visit our purpose-built commercial showroom and training facility in Edinburgh.
- Available to both domestic and trade customers
- View equipment
- Demo machines and grinders
- Get face to face advice
If you would like to book a showroom visit to view equipment or get a demo, please contact us on email@example.com and one of our staff will arrange a session for you with one of our trade team.
- Well-equipped space containing Conti, Rocket, Expobar and La Marzocco espresso machines, Victoria Arduino, Mahlkonig, Fiorenzato, and Eureka grinders, oHaus scales and a full range of brew method equipment.
- Work on both domestic and commercial equipment depending on your needs.
- Training offered as 1-1 or in groups.
- Develop staff skills in espresso, latte art and brewed coffee.
Find out more about our professional training services
If you would like to book a training session for your business, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our team can advise you on suitable courses, content and pricing.
- Set up to provide fast and efficient equipment support, repairs, and service to our customers.
- Stocked with parts for all our domestic equipment including Rocket, Expobar, Eureka, Mazzer and others.
- We accept equipment in by requesting a service slot via email or phone. Waiting time is usually between 1-3 days.
If you would like to book your equipment in for repair, please contact us on email@example.com and one of our staff will book you in to the next available space.
You can contact the warehouse on 0131 656 9565